Helping families achieve stress free mealtimes
If you are a parent of a child who refuses or avoids foods then you already know how stressful mealtimes can be. Many parents also tell us that having a child with a limited diet has a big impact on family life as a whole.
- Does your child have a limited diet?
- Are they anxious about trying new foods?
- Do they avoid eating at school?
- Do you worry about your child’s growth or health?
- Do you dread social occasions or holidays because of your child’s eating?
- Do you feel that you don’t know how to manage your child’s eating?
Has your doctor said that your child doesn’t need tube feeding any more but you can’t make progress with eating food by mouth? We have years of experience of weaning children off tube feeds and may be able to help you.
Click here to contact us
Our therapy services aim to address your concerns. Situated in comfortable, family-friendly consulting rooms in Birmingham and close to good transport links we provide assessment and treatment based on the latest research and best clinical practice. We also offer services for children who are tube fed, children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and adults with avoidant and restrictive food intake disorder. Please contact us via the enquiry form to discuss your requirements.
We accept referrals from parents, professionals and adults. Please contact us via the enquiry form.
We aim to make our therapy services cost-effective for families and individuals, please contact us for details of fees.